Phone unresponsive, red light blinking when power on pressed and plugged in the charger

jpserra

Aug 12, 2014
Visit site
Hello,

So, I've seen here a lot of posts complaining about what it looks like the same problem as reporting here.

What's different in my case is that I'm sure i didn't let the battery drain completely as i was using the phone when he frizzed and then turned off.

After that, i tried to turn it on again with no response. When i plugged it in the charger, the usual battery icon didn't show up, still i let it charge for a long time but still got nothing but a blinking red light.

This happened a few weeks ago, and i tried all of the possible solutions around the forum, multiple button combinations plus plug in & out the charger.. Nothing.

I then tried a more severe method i saw around, where i took the battery off and tried to charge it manually with cables and another charger. Still nothing.

I now bought a new original battery (as i thought i might have fried the original) and mounted it in. Once again, no response what so ever from the phone, tried all the combos and all i get is the same damn blinking red light..

Kinda loosing hope on this one guys.. so if you have anything, shoot it.

Thanks

Last edited:

IceSC777

Mar 12, 2018
Visit site
To restart a phone, for whatever reason (frozen screen or whatever) that has a non removable battery. Simply put it in the freezer until the battery completely drains out, phone should be ice cold (fear not). After you are sure the battery is completely drained out, let the phone come to room temperature (remove from freezer), then charge it. Your welcome!!!.

My phone just blacked out from the blues, screen frozen and non removable battery, just a red blinking light from hell. This trick totally worked for me.

simultaneously pressing the power and volume key was completely useless for me!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX