Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By srkmagnus
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default It's long overdue that I applaud Google for the price of the Nexus 4. With the unlocked price of the

For a variety of reasons, I purchase my phones on contract. So when the Nexus 4 came out, I wasn't that impressed with the little device, since I was already content with my Galaxy S3.

As I get ready to have my first kid and am starting to budget accordingly, I've been researching no contract options. As I've done that and read the news today about the iPhone 5C, I just realized that I was wrong about the Nexus 4. For the price, the phone is phenomenal.

Can't wait for the next one to come out! I hope they take the same approach to court unlocked smart phone buyers.

Default Re: It's long overdue that I applaud Google for the price of the Nexus 4. With the unlocked price of

Quote Originally Posted by Joan RHammack View Post
    For a variety of reasons, I purchase my phones on contract. So when the Nexus 4 came out, I wasn't that impressed with the little device, since I was already content with my Galaxy S3.

As I get ready to have my first kid and am starting to budget accordingly, I've been researching no contract options. As I've done that and read the news today about the iPhone 5C, I just realized that I was wrong about the Nexus 4. For the price, the phone is phenomenal.

Can't wait for the next one to come out! I hope they take the same approach to court unlocked smart phone buyers.
    The Google Nexus 5 is already out, the Nexus 6 will be out shorty also
    Thanked by:
    UJ95x 

Global Posts
    8,902 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

Default Re: It's long overdue that I applaud Google for the price of the Nexus 4. With the unlocked price of

Yep, you can get the Nexus 5 at a good price as well - not as good as a Nexus 4, but something to consider if you want to upgrade in a few months.

Aside from the price, how are liking the device?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app
    UJ95x likes this.