- 1 Posts
Unfortunately, Settings has stopped.
I've been having this problem for the past day or so in my Nexus 4, running on KitKat.
I have a "Data usage warning" notification. When I tap on it and am sent to Settings > Data usage, the application simply stops. The same thing occurs if I access manually from the settings menu.
I've tried rebooting in Safe Mode but the problem persists, so I'm certain that it's not a third party app.
I'd appreciate any sort of insight on this issue.
- 08-22-2014, 11:35 AM #2
- By megatomic in forum OnePlus OneReplies: 20Last Post: 08-26-2014, 12:27 PM
- By dextercom in forum IntroductionsReplies: 12Last Post: 08-26-2014, 09:26 AM
- By xmutan in forum LG G3Replies: 3Last Post: 08-23-2014, 01:01 AM
- By ThisIsAlasdair in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 08-22-2014, 10:24 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-21-2014, 11:25 PM