Nexus 4 Random Reboot.

1210saad

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
My phone has been randomly rebooting. I haven't downloaded a new app or anything. It was fine a couple of days ago until yesterday. It starts rebooting on its own I have no idea why. And what makes me mad the most is when it reboots it kills 1-3% of my battery. As soon as I'm on it will work fine then after 5min or so it reboots. In my pocket it has been randomly vibrating I always think I got a text or something but its actually rebooting. This whole day it has been rebooting every 5-20 minutes. I didn't even use it at all. My battery was at 70% and in the battery settings my screen was only used for 15minutes.

Someone please help, thanks.

CoMoNexus

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
Try booting into Recovery and wiping the cache partition, which won't erase any personal data: Reset: Google Nexus 4 | T-Mobile Support

My problem hasn't been random reboots but rather the screen going dark and the rest of the phone unresponsive. I know it's alive because if there are messages, the notification light flashes normally. But if I call myself from another phone, it goes to VM. So I tried wiping the cache partition, and so far, this problem hasn't occurred. So thanks.

1210saad

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
My problem hasn't been random reboots but rather the screen going dark and the rest of the phone unresponsive. I know it's alive because if there are messages, the notification light flashes normally. But if I call myself from another phone, it goes to VM. So I tried wiping the cache partition, and so far, this problem hasn't occurred. So thanks.
Is your phone rooted?