Android Lollipop Serious Issue

Bhagirath Ghimire

Nov 15, 2014
Visit site
I just installed Android Lollipop in my Nexus 4.
Two functions in Android Lollipop 5.0 (in Nexus 4) do not work :

(i) Lollipop does not remember the Pin code you used to lock your phone. I am sure I used the same pin to unlock my phone. But, now my phone is not unlocked. What is the solution ?

(ii) Screen Pinning does not work as in nexus 5 and nexus 6....

How do I resolve them ???

jdbii

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
I just installed Android Lollipop in my Nexus 4.
Two functions in Android Lollipop 5.0 (in Nexus 4) do not work :

(i) Lollipop does not remember the Pin code you used to lock your phone. I am sure I used the same pin to unlock my phone. But, now my phone is not unlocked. What is the solution ?

(ii) Screen Pinning does not work as in nexus 5 and nexus 6....

How do I resolve them ???

I'd do a manual factory reset and decline restoring device from Google account when asked, or if for some reason your not given that option, I'd signed in with a dummy Google Account to prevent restoring PIN settings.

ymmy

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site
Did clean factory image install and flashed LTE modem. My works fast and smooth, feels like brand new phone again, absolutely see no reason to upgrade.., well may be iPhone6S next year.

danielcj

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
For some reason i can't set just a screen swipe to unlock. It says that my systems administrator won't allow it. Anybody know anything about this?

theduder

May 9, 2011
Visit site
For some reason i can't set just a screen swipe to unlock. It says that my systems administrator won't allow it. Anybody know anything about this?
Look under Settings, Security, device administrators.

If your corporate email or mobile device management stuff is restricting the kind of lock/pin you need, you can see what has been granted rights.

For example, my phone...

ff3a84b2f43e09f0c3754a3f6517151b.jpg

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci