Can I get some help with my phone that's gone crazy?

kannankeril

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
LG Alabama - Service

My LG Nexus 4 had been a problem child for a while. Initially it was just the cameras (front & back). Prolonged camera use, focusing on fast moving backgrounds and over 10 minutes on Skype would all cause it to reboot.

Since November 2014, it got dramatically worse and the UI would go haywire frequently causing the screen to zoom in, cause applications to launch randomly. It even called my wife who happened to be in the same room with me at the time and asked me why I was calling her on the phone.

Long story short I had to contact LG and send my phone in for repairs. Since it was out-of-warranty, I would have to pay for repairs which I approved and I was promised that I would have my phone back in 5 - 7 business days. That was 11 days ago. I called LG and they confirmed the phone was still being looked at and the rep could not commit on a date on when it would be done or delivered.

Does anyone have pointers on what I can do to move this along to a more satisfactory conclusion? The past 10 days without my phone have been rather trying and I am worried that my next call might get the same non-committal response. I asked for a supervisor and was told none was available.

Wireless Gadget

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Re: LG Alabama - Service

Have you checked the amount of memory on your device, your device may be low on memory, have you thought of resetting device to factory condition.

Posted via the Android Central App on my Nexus 4

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20