Nexus 4 vs Moto g(2014)

Aniket Mhatre

Jun 27, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys i have a moto g(2014) 16gb runing lollipop. I was thinking of buying a nexus 4. So would love hear from guys. What should i do? Is it worth to buy nexus 4? Storage is not an issue for me cause i stopped using sd card. I never used second sim slot so i am ok with single sim.

zorak950

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
I take it from your context that you're considering a replacement, not a second device. How do you feel about the battery life of your Moto G? The Nexus 4 is probably going to be moderately worse. I generally get 3-4 hours of screen-on time with mine. It'll make it through a day with light to moderate usage, but not by much. With heavier use you're going to see it die on you if you don't charge in the middle of the day. If you can deal with the battery, it's still a very good phone, and superior in performance to the Moto G.

Wireless Gadget

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Sorry to say Nexus 4 is almost 2 year old phone, I'm currently using it as my main but alternate with Xperia Z Ultra GPe. I recently picked up a moto G 2nd gen 8 GB with stereo speakers and was going to use it to replace the Nexus 4.

Agree the N4 is powerful but not as efficient compared to moto g which is efficient but less powerful but comparable.

I wouldn't go backwards.

Posted via the Android Central App on my Nexus 4 w/ Lollipop 5.0.1