Nexus 4 usb device not recognized (on any computer), how can I get this to work?

A

AC Question

Nexus 4 usb device not recognized (on any computer)

I used to have no issues ever connecting my Nexus 4 to a computer, I haven't done it in a month or so, and when I tried last night, it said the usb device was not recognized. I've uninstalled it in device manager countless times, I've tried other cords and other computers mac and pc, I've tried changing the USB computer connection settings, I've tried even a factory reset for my phone, and nothing's changed. This is making me extremely stressed out and anxious, the phone's a couple years old now, and I got it through Telus but recently switched over to a different carrier so I don't think I can take it back to Telus even if it was still under warranty.
It is NOT a problem with the computer, clearly, as it's doing it on every computer I've plugged it into!! The phone's on the newest update, and was previously connecting to computers while still on this update. I haven't had a system update since the last time it worked.
Please help!!

kshitiz arora

Jun 9, 2013
Visit site
Re: Nexus 4 usb device not recognized (on any computer)

I used to have no issues ever connecting my Nexus 4 to a computer, I haven't done it in a month or so, and when I tried last night, it said the usb device was not recognized. I've uninstalled it in device manager countless times, I've tried other cords and other computers mac and pc, I've tried changing the USB computer connection settings, I've tried even a factory reset for my phone, and nothing's changed. This is making me extremely stressed out and anxious, the phone's a couple years old now, and I got it through Telus but recently switched over to a different carrier so I don't think I can take it back to Telus even if it was still under warranty.
It is NOT a problem with the computer, clearly, as it's doing it on every computer I've plugged it into!! The phone's on the newest update, and was previously connecting to computers while still on this update. I haven't had a system update since the last time it worked.
Please help!!

Same Problem still no solution. I think it was working fine untill lollipop update.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
axool