[NEXUS 4]What do I do?

A

AC Question

Well, I f**ked up everything. First, I buyed an used Nexus 4, and the seller said that there were some problems like
- The phone doesn't connect to the PC. And I've tried everything. It really doesn't connect to it. Only charge. (I tried going on the storage and check mtp, tried to install the drivers... everything u could imagine. I thought I could fix it, but I couldn't) it's probably a motherboard issue, as the seller said that the guy who tried to fix it said to him. So, I need a new motherboard right? I've already changed the flex cable. Nothing. Only charges.
-"When the phone turn on, the touch may not be 100% ok, but just wait a bit", he said to me. But the touchscreen was 100% OK, unless when the battery was <15% that the touch screen became crazy.
-The battery life is awful. I thought that if I buy a new battery, it would not be a problem anymore. I WAS WRONG (again). The battery was going down very fast, as the old one.

I've tried a lot of roms. (I use to download roms on my pc and send it to myself by email, then I just do it)
I've changed the flex cable
Tried another battery
And the navigation bar was crazy. I installed a program that I could change the resolution, so, the crazy ghosts touches were not an issue anymore.
The phone was still "usable", but now, my friends... Now I ****ed up everything. I wiped the data... This program was deleted, and i'm stuck at the welcome screen. The "Next" button is untouchable. The touch is not crazy, but unresponsive there, where the navigation bar use to be. The welcome screen is not rotatable. I really don't know more what to do. I thought I undertood about phones, but now, I see I'm a very noob at this. But, I wipped the data because it was necessary. The phone didn't stop reboot itself. It was being some 10 seconds awake, then it just rebooted. First I tried to wipe only the cache, but didn't work. so I wipped the data too. And here I am. Can someone help at this? :confused::crying::( Sorry for the giant text. Just copy and paste it in google translator e click to hear lol :p

thedogesoft

Aug 5, 2016
Visit site
All I can say is you probably have a broken touch screen or a broken motherboard, or you could just get a new phone... I have always found the nexus 4 buggy, and the screen is very easy to break.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon