Anyone like the look of the N5?

codeda

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
It's possible I just have bad taste, but I really like the looks of it. I've liked it since the first leak. I also like ( which so many have complained about) the large camera on the back. Makes it look different. Either way, can't wait to get this sucker!!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using AC Forums mobile app

jairusz

Jul 22, 2012
Visit site
I really like it. It's simple, single color with no accents. The, what could be, same soft touch matte back like the latest Nexus 7 is perfect to me. I hated the glass back on the previous model.

mjesheem

Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
It looks classier than the nexus 4!! Waiting for it's launch! High time I change my phone. Have pushed my desire HD to the limits while my nexus S broke down last year!

Sent from my HTC Desire HD powered by JellyBean 4.2.2

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
It's not as pretty or sleek looking as the N4, but that doesn't bother me too much, my problem with it is that it's only really distinctive design aesthetic is the landscape logo, which I dislike... a lot.

Posted via Android Central App

jdot104

Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
I love it. It's simple and not overdone. Plus the materials should feel really good despite the apparent price point.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using AC Forums mobile app

TechZOnline

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
I was hoping for a new design...but its a good and a bad thing that its not a glass back model this time. The bad is obviously it looks slightly 'cheaper' than the N4, but the good is that it'll not be as fragile.

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
Now that I can officially see it clearly and not the hideous blurry leaks, I love it. I honestly didn't like it much from the leaks. Glad it's not glass back.

Posted from my GS III via Android Central App

chadthebuilder

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
I really like it. The soft touch plastic will be much nicer than the glass on the N4. It basically looks like my new Nexus 7 with a smaller screen, and more rounded bezels.

galfert

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
I like the new look. Especially the back. I didn't like how slippery the N4 was since I don't use a case. I can't stand other phones with fingerprint magnets. This looks more in line with the HTC One X which I loved.

Nobody has said this yet but there was an FCC picture which showed the N5 with a small square window on the top back of the phone and it looks like we are not getting whatever that feature was. I think it was a fingerprint scanner. Others have thought it could be an IR blaster. Oh well.
LG-Nexus-5-FCC-640x497.jpeg

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 4

Last edited:

Rizz1-2

Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
I love the looks of this thing. As others have mentioned, the soft touch plastic similar to the Nexus 7 looks and will (probably) feel great.

chestvrg

Dec 25, 2010
Visit site
It looks very big, I bet watching movies in such a big display must be great. I currently have an iPhone 5 and want to get the N5 for Xmas.

chadthebuilder

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
I love the looks of this thing. As others have mentioned, the soft touch plastic similar to the Nexus 7 looks and will (probably) feel great.

Yeah, the soft touch is a great way to make a nice looking, and nice feeling device. It doesn't smudge easily, doesn't pick up fingerprints, and it has a nice amount of grip to it. I am glad they went with this instead of another glass back. It feels a lot better than the slippery plastic on the S4.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Yup, it looks good to me. It may not look "high end", but I'm more of a form/function kind of guy, especially since this bad boy will stay in a protective case.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non