Lifeproof?

Mac58

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
I was really surprised in the amount of accessories generated for the nexus 4 and was quite happy. However, these were independent case developers, do you guys ever think we will see a bigger company like life proof make a case for n5? I just really like the idea of taking phone with me anywhere with no worries about it getting wet.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
I was really surprised in the amount of accessories generated for the nexus 4 and was quite happy. However, these were independent case developers, do you guys ever think we will see a bigger company like life proof make a case for n5? I just really like the idea of taking phone with me anywhere with no worries about it getting wet.

It's all about volume.

Is the Nexus 5 going go sell in iPhone or Galaxy numbers?

Posted via Android Central App

ki11ak3nn

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
It's all about volume.

I want it to. I really do. But the only way I see that happening is to get Verizon and Sprint customers on AT&T and T-Mobile. They need to have a sweet plan with either lots of minutes/data at an amazing price. If I could get something like the $30 100 minutes, unlimited texts, and 5GB of data T-Mobile plan on AT&T I would leave Verizon in a heartbeat. I'm paying way too much on VZ and if I can save money I'll be willing to sacrifice service.

Sent from my Verizon Note 3 using Tapatalk

Mac58

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
It's all about volume.

Ik ik I just hope it does. Because lifeproof case would be awesome. This was part of reason why I went gs4 route from N4 was for big name first and thirdnparty accessories, but stock android has won me over once again. I just hope life proof comes to N5 or something very comparable

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Just get an Aqua box Pro 20 its a universe case / mount. Its not really a carrly around case though.

- Android Central App. Remember courage is contagious.

bunique4life05

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Didn't even lifeproof cases until today. These cases look great. I like how they are lighter and thinner then the otter box defender cases. Unfornately don't see the Nexus 5 on there list of cases. Lifeproof doesn't have the HTC One, LG G2,Note 2 or 3 so it seems Lifeproof wants devices that sell in millions in a weeks time. If the devices mentioned have made cut then again I don't see the Nexus 5 not coming even close.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using AC Forums mobile app

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Didn't even lifeproof cases until today. These cases look great. I like how they are lighter and thinner then the otter box defender cases. Unfornately don't see the Nexus 5 on there list of cases. Lifeproof doesn't have the HTC One, LG G2,Note 2 or 3 so it seems Lifeproof wants devices that sell in millions in a weeks time. If the devices mentioned have made cut then again I don't see the Nexus 5 not coming even close.

My wife has a Lifeproof case for her iPhone 5 for when she needs the extra protection. It's a great case. Slim but lots of protection.

It's basically become the go to full-protection case for my family and friends with iPhones.

bunique4life05

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
My wife has a Lifeproof case for her iPhone 5 for when she needs the extra protection. It's a great case. Slim but lots of protection.

It's basically become the go to full-protection case for my family and friends with iPhones.

I like the look of S3/S4 cases because of clear back but the iPhone cases look good as well.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance