Seriously, when is the Nexus 5 coming?

grayzweb

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
OK I can find it if I search from a browser, but from Google play store app I cannot do a successful search for devices.

Is there a successful search term that will bring up devices on the first page in the play store app? Thank you.

Sent from my LG870 via Tapatalk 2

I wish we could shop devices from the app too!

Posted via Android Central App

maj71303

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Well my wife has stopped waiting and decided to get an iPhone 5S. I'm guessing many may be starting to just get whats out for right now tired of waiting.

JonK

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I'm guessing many may be starting to just get whats out for right now tired of waiting.
I chuckle when people say this. As if there is any time of year they could release it that is perfect for everyone. If they had released in in september there would have been people tired of waiting in august. They are releasing in time for holiday shopping, consistent with past releases.

wanted198

Jul 30, 2013
Visit site
ha it'll be like going from a go kart to a Ferrari. enjoy!

Not so sure, the qwerty keyboard, perfect integration with windows, and social networking optimisations were very useful to me. I probably would have bought a Q10 straight up if BB wasn't a declining mess and the BB10 store wasn't dead, only thing I'm really happy about moving to android is the nice big HD screen on the Nexus.

DS1331

May 25, 2013
Visit site
Not so sure, the qwerty keyboard, perfect integration with windows, and social networking optimisations were very useful to me. I probably would have bought a Q10 straight up if BB wasn't a declining mess and the BB10 store wasn't dead, only thing I'm really happy about moving to android is the nice big HD screen on the Nexus.

I have a q10 htc one and nexus 7. The q10 is by far the best phone for working. Anything else you could possibly want to do android phones far exceed it

Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app

dvrmstrng

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
If an October 31st release happens when do hardware items usually appear in the Play Store? I've never made a hardware purchase from it before.