Nexus 5 on Bell

galfert

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
Based on this leak and the carphone warehouse leak I've noticed that that Nexus 5 is listed in these inventory systems without regard to 16GB and 32GB versions. Could it be that the black is 16GB and the white is 32GB??? ...(or the other way around). The point being that shouldn't there be a distinction in the system between a black 32gb and black 16GB.

I really hope I don't end up having to choose 16GB because it is the only way to get the color I want. I hope for everyone's sake that there are 4 models and not just 2.

That is unless both Bell and Carphone Warehouse will only be stocking one memory size. I hope Play Store has all 4 models.

stockandroidguy

May 27, 2011
Visit site
Based on this leak and the carphone warehouse leak I've noticed that that Nexus 5 is listed in these inventory systems without regard to 16GB and 32GB versions. Could it be that the black is 16GB and the white is 32GB??? ...(or the other way around). The point being that shouldn't there be a distinction in the system between a black 32gb and black 16GB.

I really hope I don't end up having to choose 16GB because it is the only way to get the color I want. I hope for everyone's sake that there are 4 models and not just 2.

That is unless both Bell and Carphone Warehouse will only be stocking one memory size. I hope Play Store has all 4 models.

Can you imagine if that happened. It would be an all out techie riot, especially since it's two tone.

snoopyandroid

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site

16gb will probably be released first, then the 32gb later.

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci