Wireless charging question

Tom Westrick

Apr 29, 2012
Visit site
Hello, all. I am more than likely going to pick up a Nexus 5 whenever it is released, as well as a Spigen Neo Hybrid case. My question is this: would I have to take the phone out of the case to use the wireless charging or would the case be thin enough? I know there's no way to 100% confirm until the phone is out, but if anyone can give me feedback based on past devices or general know-how that'd be greatly appreciated.

Ethan Grimes

Jan 17, 2013
Visit site
Hello, all. I am more than likely going to pick up a Nexus 5 whenever it is released, as well as a Spigen Neo Hybrid case. My question is this: would I have to take the phone out of the case to use the wireless charging or would the case be thin enough? I know there's no way to 100% confirm until the phone is out, but if anyone can give me feedback based on past devices or general know-how that'd be greatly appreciated.

Typically the case isn't a problem unless it is very thick, say for instance something like an otterbox. You usually have a little less than an inch or so

npark2012

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Yes it's all about the thickness really. Since that case is mostly plastic it should not have any problems charging wirelessly. .

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey