Android Police thinks today is the day. 11 AM press release, possibly on Play before that

HalizDad

Banned
Jul 17, 2011
Visit site
Well, Google is an hour off from what the rumor said...If they don't announce it today, it tells me everyone other than Google is completely CLUELESS about this phone.

JRDroid

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Will somebody ban this guy?
OP, did you really think you were the first person on AC to see this? You could have opened literally any other thread on the first page of this forum and found this link.

So, just to be clear, one thread that I wasn't reading because it was 8:45 and it was talking about an 8:00 launch = literally any thread on the first page?

digink

Oct 31, 2013
Visit site
Will somebody ban this guy?
OP, did you really think you were the first person on AC to see this? You could have opened literally any other thread on the first page of this forum and found this link.

I know we are all a little irritated about this launch, but ban him for posting a link in its own thread? That's a little harsh I think.

JRDroid

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I know we are all a little irritated about this launch, but ban him for posting a link in its own thread? That's a little harsh I think.

To be fair, I was just threatening the ban hammer on someone else for posting about the battery life.

HalizDad

Banned
Jul 17, 2011
Visit site
11 AM PST is two hours away. Its 9:00 AM Pacific right now.

Is that what the link says? I didn't read that link. I was simply posting off of all the other links that were saying 0800PST. I still say if there isn't an announcement TODAY, then every blog, magazine, and website is clueless.

JRDroid

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Is that what the link says? I didn't read that link. I was simply posting off of all the other links that were saying 0800PST. I still say if there isn't an announcement TODAY, then every blog, magazine, and website is clueless.

Did you read the title of the thread you were posting in?

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site

Treo650 > Pre > Hero > Evo4G > SGS2 > GNex > SGS3.> HTC One?

i think you need to step to the back of the line and let some of us who are really in need of an upgrade (G-Nex) buy first.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463