Page 50 of 83 FirstFirst ... 47484950515253 ... LastLast
Results 1,226 to 1,250 of 2052
Like Tree176Likes

Default Re: 'I've Ordered a Nexus 5' Thread! (Order & Shipping Discussion)

Quote Originally Posted by jairusz View Post
    Ordered my third Nexus 5 on November 2nd and checked the order to see that it will ship on 11/22 which is on a Friday like the first shipments. At least I know to expect it to arrive on Monday, but instead of risking UPS delivering to an empty house, has anyone tried using their UPS My Choice to pay extra to have them deliver to a UPS store? It sounds really convenient to pick up at any time I want and less risk of them just leaving the package out there when they knock and I'm not home.
    How can you check the specific ETA ship date? Mine just says 2-3 weeks.

Global Posts
    166 Global Posts

Sorry for the off-topic, but to all of those who are still awaiting their Nexus 5s to be shipped, I've one that is to be reaching me today(Thursday) so brand new & unopened. I'm thinking of returning it to google(for various reasons), so if any body wants they can have it for the actual price, let me know asap because I'll not be keeping it, I'll return it to google for a refund. Thanks.

Global Posts
    1,096 Global Posts
    ROM
    ICS

Quote Originally Posted by st_7 View Post
    Sorry for the off-topic, but to all of those who are still awaiting their Nexus 5s to be shipped, I've one that is to be reaching me today(Thursday) so brand new & unopened. I'm thinking of returning it to google(for various reasons), so if any body wants they can have it for the actual price, let me know asap because I'll not be keeping it, I'll return it to google for a refund. Thanks.
    Do you know if Google charges a restocking fee for returning a Nexus 5?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    my Nexus 5 32GB

Global Posts
    166 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by chestvrg View Post
    Do you know if Google charges a restocking fee for returning a Nexus 5?

How much?, I'll tell them it has this & that, most probably I'll loose the shipping charges that I paid, but it is way better than having sleep less nights & then disappointment once it reached to me in my country (which will take another 7-10 days, if I go with the my first plan), if it has any serious defects which many of them are complaining, as you know I can't RMA from here. And it will be a waste of $470(the amount that I'll be end up paying to get this item to my country for my 16GB white). Damn, I was so excited to have this phone, waited for months for it to be announced but I'm pissed of with the many problems that are being reported on XDA & others(may be a 1st batch problem).

Global Posts
    1,096 Global Posts
    ROM
    ICS

How much?, I'll tell them it has this & that, most probably I'll loose the shipping charges that I paid, but it is way better than having sleep less nights & then disappointment once it reached to me in my country (which will take another 7-10 days, if I go with the my first plan), if it has any serious defects which many of them are complaining, as you know I can't RMA from here. And it will be a waste of $470(the amount that I'll be end up paying to get this item to my country for my 16GB white). Damn, I was so excited to have this phone, waited for months for it to be announced but I'm pissed of with the many problems that are being reported on XDA & others(may be a 1st batch problem).
    Yeah Almost Every first batch has some kind of a defect, I remember the Nexus4 complaints. Yes it is best that you take action now specially if you are not in a country where they don't RMA. I'm thinking the same thing. I might call it in tomorrow to ask for a refund and send to Google.

my Nexus 5 32GB

Global Posts
    166 Global Posts

Yeah Almost Every first batch has some kind of a defect, I remember the Nexus4 complaints. Yes it is best that you take action now specially if you are not in a country where they don't RMA. I'm thinking the same thing. I might call it in tomorrow to ask for a refund and send to Google.

Where are you from? & What problems did you have?. For the last three I've given so much thought to it, I can live with minor defects but not very bad vibrating motor, muffled sound when the volume set to <50% & the dead pixels or dust in the screen. As i said, if I loose, I'll loose shipping charges & another $15 or so in the conversion charges(both while paying & getting refund). That's it. I did have an offer of $415(direct paypal payment with no ebay fee) from an ebay buyer(when I listed it over there). But I didn't want to deal with some one who I got to know on ebay, no matter how good the price he is willing to offer. I'm more comfortable with the members of fourms(this or XDA etc). I would have listed on Swappa but they need the photographs with the username which I can't do because item is in US, I'm in other country.

Global Posts
    1,096 Global Posts
    ROM
    ICS

Where are you from? & What problems did you have?. For the last three I've given so much thought to it, I can live with minor defects but not very bad vibrating motor, muffled sound when the volume set to <50% & the dead pixels or dust in the screen. As i said, if I loose, I'll loose shipping charges & another $15 or so in the conversion charges(both while paying & getting refund). That's it. I did have an offer of $415(direct paypal payment with no ebay fee) from an ebay buyer(when I listed it over there). But I didn't want to deal with some one who I got to know on ebay, no matter how good the price he is willing to offer. I'm more comfortable with the members of fourms(this or XDA etc). I would have listed on Swappa but they need the photographs with the username which I can't do because item is in US, I'm in other country.
    Wow, I'm in Miami, Florida. I'm original from Nicaragua. Listen it us best to deal with someone from a tech forum, b/c we can all relate.

In my case the power button wobbles and it is annoying as it does, also I future I put an unessesary charge on my credit card when I could have waited until passed Christmas to make the same purchase, but I was carried away by the fact that on the same release day it became available the Nexus 5, and that the stock would soon run out and it actually did (only two hours after been available). But I'm sure I can always repurchase it from Google and by then they would have fixed these minor problems.

What country you are located at?

my Nexus 5 32GB

Did somebody succeed in buying a 32 GB black N5 trough myUS.com ? How? What shop besides google does sell the 32 GB (unlocked) black in US for 399 US dollar?
    I live in Belgium. N5 not available in Google store. Only 16 GB availble in local stores & surrounding countries.

Global Posts
    166 Global Posts

Wow, I'm in Miami, Florida. I'm original from Nicaragua. Listen it us best to deal with someone from a tech forum, b/c we can all relate.
    Yeah, that's why I didn't take up that ebay offer, It's better to return it to Google & get the remaining money, although as I said I loose little bit of money Google deductions, currency conversions, but it's way better than dealing with an Ebay guy.
    In my case the power button wobbles
    If that is the only problem you have I suggest you to keep it with you, because almost all of the stock has same issue(which I don't think a major one), and if you are still unsatisfied then you can do RMA a month or two later when the second batch comes.
    By the way I'm from India.

Global Posts
    1,096 Global Posts
    ROM
    ICS

If that is the only problem you have I suggest you to keep it with you, because almost all of the stock has same issue(which I don't think a major one), and if you are still unsatisfied then you can do RMA a month or two later when the second batch comes.
    By the way I'm from India.
    Yes it is a great phone, I will think about it by the end of the day. I still have a little bit of buyer's remorse, given my iPhone 5 is in great working condition.

my Nexus 5 32GB

ROM
    decks CM 10.3

Quote Originally Posted by Goodeye View Post
    Ugghh Now my reciept on Google Play still shows pending (though support says it's "processing" now) and shows a "leaves the warehouse on 11/26/2013"

Sucks to see that especially when I'm seeing others who ordered on the 4th as well either already getting their phones or already have shipment tracking numbers.
    I ordered the 32GB Black N5 on 11/3 at 7 A.M.. The only time I had a date of shipment was on the order complete page when I initially ordered. Since then the order page just says pending and ships in 2-3 weeks. Glad to hear others who ordered after are getting theirs though.
    Fubie
    Current - Nexus 5
    Past - EVO 4G LTE | Nexus 7 | EVO 4G | EVO 3D | EVO 4G | Hero - All rooted

I seriously considering getting the Moto x

Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Fubie View Post
    I ordered the 32GB Black N5 on 11/3 at 7 A.M.. The only time I had a date of shipment was on the order complete page when I initially ordered. Since then the order page just says pending and ships in 2-3 weeks. Glad to hear others who ordered after are getting theirs though.
    Yea, I am so glad to hear people who ordered way after me have gotten theirs too.. Even though I ordered on November 1st.

Posted via Android Central App

Ordered mine on Oct 31 @ 4:15pm and it's out for delivery today as of 6:20am!!!! Can't wait!!! I'm near Toronto.

Global Posts
    22 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Garp View Post
    Mine still says "Leaves warehouse by November 5, 2013" and the status is "pending". I'm thinking only one of those two statements can be correct, the only question is which one.
    Well as it turns out, mine did actually ship on the 5th, but the system didn't update until late afternoon on the 6th. It should be delivered tomorrow.

I ordered mine on Nov 1 at 8am CST. Currently says will leave warehouse 11/22.

ordered nov 6 from google play canada the 32gig white. Delivery date Nov 11.
    Note: the advertised delivery time on google store was 2-3 weeks. Also delivery time seems to differ drastically between 32gig and 16 gig.

Quote Originally Posted by Gurilla View Post
    did you have ups tracking as well? and if you did, did it ever update?
    Ordered White 32 GB on 11/4 and it showed 2-3 weeks. Received email on 11/5 from UPS MyChoice I had a shipment arriving on 11/6 from Google. Checked order on Play Store and it still showed Pending 2-3 wks. Received mine on 11/6. While setting it up I received an email from Google saying my order had shipped and it could take up to 24 hrs. for tracking info. BTW my phone shipped from Louisville, KY.
    If at first you don't succeed, read, read again.

Default Re: 'I've Ordered a Nexus 5' Thread! (Order &amp; Shipping Discussion)

Quote Originally Posted by shiz1 View Post
    Note: the advertised delivery time on google store was 2-3 weeks. Also delivery time seems to differ drastically between 32gig and 16 gig.
    I ordered a 32GB black on launch, within the first hour and it said leaves warehouse by nov. 8th
    Received an email from google saying it had shipped on Nov. 3rd that it had shipped but UPS shows no tracking info and I have no delivery date..
    Do you think the 8th is when i'll receive my phone?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by shiz1 View Post
    I ordered a 32GB black on launch, within the first hour and it said leaves warehouse by nov. 8th
    Received an email from google saying it had shipped on Nov. 3rd that it had shipped but UPS shows no tracking info and I have no delivery date..
    Do you think the 8th is when i'll receive my phone?

Default Re: 'I've Ordered a Nexus 5' Thread! (Order &amp; Shipping Discussion)

Finally!! Out for delivery in So. Cal.
    Ordered Black 32 GB 11:40 PDT Oct 31. 3 to 5 day shipping.
    It was painful waiting for the truck to get from Kansas City to So. Cal. Next time I will choose 2 day shipping.
    Now I hope the UPS guy will leave it at the door or my wife will be home.

Quote Originally Posted by snoopyandroid View Post
    Ordered mine on Oct 31 @ 4:15pm and it's out for delivery today as of 6:20am!!!! Can't wait!!! I'm near Toronto.
    still no ups tracking, ordered same date as you just an hour earlier.. im also in canada

Quote Originally Posted by Gurilla View Post
    still no ups tracking, ordered same date as you just an hour earlier.. im also in canada
    That sucks. Call google to find out what's going on.

Quote Originally Posted by snoopyandroid View Post
    That sucks. Call google to find out what's going on.
    What date did google say your order would ship on? mine said leaves warehouse by nov. 8th so maybe, just maybe i'll get it tomorrow

Got mine this morning.

White 32, ordered last Friday morning, initially would ship by Nov 22. Then I received tracking number, after a day or two ship date was Nov 7, and delivered Nov 7.

But the driver left it outside the door of my apartment so I was very lucky I got to it before anyone else did. I've had a lot of packages stolen here.

It shipped from Louisville KY, and right now I have it downloading that big update over my slow WiFi. No Sim card yet, and I hope it is free of serious defects. It's really very beautiful. From the front it's black, from the back it's white.

Sent from my LG870 via Tapatalk 2

And it's here. Delivered to my work this morning, and golly it's so much bigger than my Incredible. Love. It. Updated itself quickly once on wifi and signing into google was painless. Can't wait to port over my number from Page Plus to Straight Talk.
    Thanked by:
    rabaker07 likes this.
Page 50 of 83 FirstFirst ... 47484950515253 ... LastLast