Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 62 of 85 FirstFirst ... 59606162636465 ... LastLast
Results 1,526 to 1,550 of 2105
Like Tree182Likes

Default Re: 'I've Ordered a Nexus 5' Thread! (Order & Shipping Discussion)

Quote Originally Posted by schnoid View Post
    I ordered a black nexus 5 32gb a few weeks ago, had a planned ship date of Nov 26 but it shipped today! Can't wait! Ready to finally retire my galaxy s2 epic 4g touch.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app
    First thing Ive read about a 32gb black shipping!!!! Hope mine follows suit! What state are you in? Maybe Google restocked a warehouse there.

Order made on the second for a 32GB black version and just got the email that it shipped. Was supposed to ship on the 22nd.

Global Posts
    16 Global Posts

Ordered my Nexus 5 32gb Black on Nov 3rd at 7:30am
    Credit Card hold 3 times, last time Nov 16th
    Estimated to leave warehouse on Nov 22nd
    Shipping E Mail this morning, Nov 19th at 3am
    Label created but no tracking yet
    Set for delivery to Upstate New York tomorrow Nov 20th before noon
    Standard shipping
    I guess two days early is two days early
    Hope it was worth the wait

Woke up to an email from myUPS letting me know I had a package scheduled for delivery tomorrow!

White 32GB ordered 11/15 around 7pm, not scheduled to leave warehouse until 11/26 originally.

Glad to see some activity!! Nothing for me yet but I'm crossing my fingers so hard it hurts!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rabaker07 View Post
    Same boat, order placed on 11/5 with original hold (authorization), then another hold on 11/16. No update on shipping. But my date says leaving warehouse 11/26 because Black 32GB.

I'll let you know if that changes. I'm waiting for that authorization to turn into a settlement later today. Fingers crossed!
    My acct today still says transaction pending. Whats the status on yours?

Quote Originally Posted by jmiesse134 View Post
    My acct today still says transaction pending. Whats the status on yours?
    My transaction is still pending

Posted via Android Central App

Ordered a black 32gb on November 3rd, and received my shipping notification overnight. Supposed to arrive tomorrow!!!

Global Posts
    36 Global Posts

I ordered a black 16GB on Nov 2 at 4:58pm. Status kept saying "leaves warehouse on Nov 26th". I got notification that it shipped today with delivery tomorrow! I'm in CA. Can't wait!
    Blake Mead likes this.

So I ordered mine last Friday the 15th. Its Tuesday the 19th and I just received mine with 2-3 day shipping. Got my shipping info Saturday and It was here this morning. When I purchased it I had the 3-4 week status. I got a 16GB black.

Quote Originally Posted by DroidGuy1990 View Post
    So I ordered mine last Friday the 15th. Its Tuesday the 19th and I just received mine with 2-3 day shipping. Got my shipping info Saturday and It was here this morning. When I purchased it I had the 3-4 week status. I got a 16GB black.
    Congrats! Kinda POed with Google though since I ordered mine the 13th. As someone said before though, their consistency with following any sort of order is terrible.

JJDigitized likes this.

The white 32GB Nexus 5 I ordered Saturday morning (16 Nov) is shipping today (Tuesday, 19 Nov). It should be here in two days.
    Zipster90 likes this.

I purchased a Black 32GB on Nov 8th and still haven't received any shipping info.

What's the latest date that any of you have purchased the N5 and received some sort of shipping info? So far going through this thread it looks like people who purchased on Nov 2nd and earlier have started to receive their units. Anyone ordering on Nov 3rd or later hear anything yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Janeiro View Post
    Congrats! Kinda POed with Google though since I ordered mine the 13th. As someone said before though, their consistency with following any sort of order is terrible.

Thank you. Yea the consistency with following and sort of order is absolutely terrible...I mean absolutely horrendous I almost think it is based on a Lottery system of some sort. Why is it my brother in law who ordered right next to me has not even got his confirmation email...Its downright ridiculous. It has been 3 weeks after launch...C'mon google. It almost seems as if the situation has gotten way worse.
    BrBRtR likes this.

Has anyone who ordered a black nexus 5 after Nov 3rd receive any shipping info yet? It seems like Google has only filled orders up to the 3rd for any of the Black units.

I ordered mine on Nov 8th and still haven't received any shipping information. At the time of my purchase the lead time had pushed to 4-5 weeks so I still have an estimated ship date of Dec 11th. A day after I placed the order the lead time on the Play Store dropped down to 2-3 weeks. I hope my order isn't delayed due to me purchasing the unit with a longer lead time.
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 11-19-2013 at 04:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by schnoid View Post
    I ordered a black nexus 5 32gb a few weeks ago, had a planned ship date of Nov 26 but it shipped today! Can't wait! Ready to finally retire my galaxy s2 epic 4g touch.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app
    I'm in Canada, but I just ordered a 32GB White Sunday night (17th) as it was the only one that showed a target date for shipping. It was listed as 'leave warehouse by Nov. 26th' but to my surprise, I got a shipping notice last night (18th)! Hooray!

I cancelled by 16GB and ordered the white 32 on 11/16 too, but haven't gotten a shipping notice. Hopefully this is a good sign, though!

Global Posts
    327 Global Posts

Not so bad. I ordered mine the 11/3 (black/32), and Google says it will leave the warehouse on 12/3. In the overall scheme of things, it's only a phone. Presently using a GS3 with a shattered screen (dropped from a scaffolding at construction site, landed butter side down), but can still read it!

Global Posts
    13 Global Posts

I also ordered 32GB Black Nexus 5 on 11/12/13 from Chicago. Play store still says pending and leaving warehouse on 12/3/13. Any update on your order?

*Edit: Standard Shipping

Yes, but i don't HAVE a working phone. Nor would I be on forums about shipping if it weren't very important to me.

I was told by a "Google employee" state that with the Google Play store now selling N5 in India it is the reason there was an Out of Stock availability 3 weeks after its release....I would take this with a HUGE grain of salt and prob has no bearing on anything but if it did that would be the reason the delay in shipping is caused by

Yes, but i don't HAVE a working phone. Nor would I be on forums about shipping if it weren't very important to me.
    not to be that guy but then you should not have ordered a phone that had a 4-5 week wait for shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by toilet-handle View Post
    not to be that guy but then you should not have ordered a phone that had a 4-5 week wait for shipping.
    '

The problem is, my phone was working when I ordered it. Just a bad chain of events I guess.

Today I received my shipping email for 2 phones one white and one black 16gb 32gb both ordered the in november 5th... and separated orders

Quote Originally Posted by Javai43 View Post
    Today I received my shipping email for 2 phones one white and one black 16gb 32gb both ordered the in november 5th... and separated orders
    I ordered my black 16 on the 5th too. 2nd hold on card. Hopefully I'll wake up tomorrow and get some sort of notification

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using AC Forums mobile app
Page 62 of 85 FirstFirst ... 59606162636465 ... LastLast