Notification LED?

Momus80

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
I'm sorry, I don't understand the question.

If you are referring to your previously posted image, at least I provided a link to mine whereas I have no idea where yours came from...

Mine came from a brand new Nexus 5 with a working notification LED. So don't confuse people again. There is a working notification LED...

N4Newbie

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Mine came from a brand new Nexus 5 with a working notification LED. So don't confuse people again. There is a working notification LED...

Please don't tell me what to do or not to do. Perhaps you might want to locate an old copy of "How To Win Friends and Influence People."

Having said that, maybe if you had bothered to to provide a meaningful caption with your photo we would not be having this discussion now.

Momus80

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
Please don't tell me what to do or not to do. Perhaps you might want to locate an old copy of "How To Win Friends and Influence People."

Having said that, maybe if you had bothered to to provide a meaningful caption with your photo we would not be having this discussion now.

Don't talk like that. Do show some respect.

N4Newbie

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Don't talk like that. Do show some respect.

Excuse me, but YOU are the one who has committed the reportable offense. Your 6 posts to date will not grow very much if you are going to continue with that atitude.

And, I repeat, had you properly captioned your photo - or captioned it at all, we would not be having this discussion.

Momus80

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
Excuse me, but YOU are the one who has committed the reportable offense. Your 6 posts to date will not grow very much if you are going to continue with that atitude.

And, I repeat, had you properly captioned your photo - or captioned it at all, we would not be having this discussion.

I don't understand why you wanted to confuse people, while my picture says it all...
But I'm not mad with you. Just a little disappointed. Let's live in peace together for the rest of our lives.

galfert

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
A picture is worth a thousand words. No caption necessary (unless you need better glasses).

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 4

N4Newbie

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I don't understand why you wanted to confuse people, while my picture says it all...
But I'm not mad with you. Just a little disappointed. Let's live in peace together for the rest of our lives.

Without a meaningful caption ("Here's a photo of the N5 I just received today; you can clearly see that it does have a notification LED."), it is impossible to know whether that is a production model, a pre-production model, or even one of the hundreds of fakes which have been all over the web the past several weeks.

My image came from an active Google page; yours could have come from anywhere.

Peace be with you, brother.

mrkalel

Oct 2, 2010
www.twitter.com
There are two things I am a bit nervous of going back to an LG made Nexus...

1. LED
2. Vibration motor.

When I went from the Galaxy Nexus to N4, it was obvious the quality of those two items sucked compared...and it was more apparent when going back to the Sammy made GE S4.

I wonder if LG has updated these two items to make them be at least on par with Sammy HW.

anon(631531)

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
O.K., i got it. There is an LED notification light on the front of the Nexus5. It's at the bottom, instead of the top. That's good enough for me. At least the phone has one. Thanks.:p

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Maybe similar to the LG Optimus F7, different colors of light for stuff. I don't remember if I've seen blue on it but it does show green and red.

Sent from my C5170 via Tapatalk 2

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
There are two things I am a bit nervous of going back to an LG made Nexus...

1. LED
2. Vibration motor.

When I went from the Galaxy Nexus to N4, it was obvious the quality of those two items sucked compared...and it was more apparent when going back to the Sammy made GE S4.

I wonder if LG has updated these two items to make them be at least on par with Sammy HW.

If you want strong vibration go with a Moto X! It feels like a vibrator in your pocket :)