Camera Upgrade?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdd543

Apr 12, 2011
Visit site
Reports so far are that the Nexus 5 camera is sub-par compared to other offerings currently on the market.

But, currently I'm using the Samsung Galaxy S Blaze with a 5-megapixel camera (2-year-old-phone: Galaxy S Blaze Android Smartphone from T-Mobile - 4G & Dual Core Processor | Samsung). Surely the Nexus 5 camera will be a significant upgrade with a noticeable difference, right?

What reports are you referring to? I haven't seen any actual reviews--just a few photos.

JABacchetta

May 12, 2012
Visit site
Will do.

Anyone have any thoughts on my original question? Is it a safe bet that the Nexus 5 will have a significantly better camera than my current phone?

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Will do.

Anyone have any thoughts on my original question? Is it a safe bet that the Nexus 5 will have a significantly better camera than my current phone?

Better than your phone? Absolutely. Better than the iPhone 5/5S, HTC One, Galaxy S4, etc.? That's the real question. And, of course, "better" can be justified in many different ways. I just posted a link to MobileSyrup's Nexus 5 hands-on, which includes a couple comparison photos between the N5 and iPhone 5S. Let's move the camera discussion up there too.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/go...ur-nexus-5-camera-photos-videos-thoughts.html

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.