Order not completed It is taking a little longer than normal to process your order. We will let you

jinjin12

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Order not completed
It is taking a little longer than normal to process your order. We will let you know via email when your order is complete. This can take up to 15 minutes.

WHAT? it's been 2 hours!!! anyone got this message and how do i get the order to complete?!

techmantoo

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
No but it sounds like a glitch...you may not have a unit unless Google gets back to you with confirmation. I believe your shopping cart timed out.

N4Newbie

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I ordered my Nexus 4 within 3 minutes of it going live back in November, 2012. I received a similar message and NEVER received the order confirmation email. But the phone did appear in the Play Store's My Orders page and did eventually ship (after the total fiasco that ensued over the next few weeks).

Jeremy8000

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
No but it sounds like a glitch...you may not have a unit unless Google gets back to you with confirmation. I believe your shopping cart timed out.

Not from timing out. I added to cart, went straight to checkout, got the same. Currently on hold to talk to a rep, 30 minutes and counting....

Oct 31, 2013
Visit site
Ran into the same issue. The order status on boyh my google play order and in my google wallet account is pending. The money's been taken from my debit card though. If you get an answer please post it here as well. I'm kinda worried myself.

jinjin12

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site

The cart don't even matter. on google wallet, under transcation, it states the order is still pending!

jinjin12

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
OK. i left the order page on and checked my google wallet, still said pending. i tried calling google support but wait is too long and i went back and refreshed my order page, AND IT WORKED, ORDER WENT THROUGH! mind you i tried refreshing before but it didn't work, give me same message "order not completed", but now it says "order placed". YES. i'm guessing it was just a system error before and they really didn't have the stock but it would just say it did.

A WEIRD THING IS that the order went through by refreshing the page, i got the confirmation email. BUT on my google wallet, it still says that my order is pending...huh? damn google never gets their ordering system right, but at least it's much better than ordering the nexus 4, that was a NIGHTMARE!

greydarrah

May 5, 2010
Visit site
I did the same thing...refreshed my page that said "order not completed" and it updated itself to "Order Placed"

EDIT: A couple hours later...still no email conformation, but it does show up in Google Play.

Last edited: