Man, Google might suck me back in.

JABacchetta

May 12, 2012
Visit site
It sounds like you're pretty indecisive. HTC One to iPhone 5S to Nexus 5 in a matter of weeks? If you're struggling financially, the smart thing would have been to wait another 3 weeks to buy the $349 Nexus 5. Instead you chose to spend $750 and now you want to take a $300 loss on that phone to get a Nexus 5.

Of course, it's your money so you're obviously entitled to do what you want with it. But since you're asking for advice here, I'd say you should wait for the next generation Nexus phone.

RavenSword

Jan 25, 2013
Visit site
It sounds like you're pretty indecisive. HTC One to iPhone 5S to Nexus 5 in a matter of weeks? If you're struggling financially, the smart thing would have been to wait another 3 weeks to buy the $349 Nexus 5. Instead you chose to spend $750 and now you want to take a $300 loss on that phone to get a Nexus 5.

Of course, it's your money so you're obviously entitled to do what you want with it. But since you're asking for advice here, I'd say you should wait for the next generation Nexus phone.

Yeah, I'm a very indecisive person.

I hate waiting for stuff. I feel like I'm compromising if I do. And compromising is bad, no?

swartzz

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
I just want a good camera. Doesn't need to be great.

And it's not that the htc ones battery was bad. Actually, I think the reason I returned the HTC One was mostly due to iphone 5S launch hype. I'd that makes sense.

It's not that I don't like apple products, it's just not sure if in going to have to give up how I do things now , as far as using google services , in order to use them. Like giving up chrome, using safari, having to buy a Mac book, use pages instead of google docs, apple calendars instead of google calendar, and etc.

From everything you've said, at this point, I think you should just keep the iPhone.. Why pay for the n5 while still paying for the iPhone..? Doesn't seem worth it. I understand wanting the n5, I ordered it myself.. But I think like you likely said, maybe now is not the best time.

Posted via Android Central App

RavenSword

Jan 25, 2013
Visit site
From everything you've said, at this point, I think you should just keep the iPhone.. Why pay for the n5 while still paying for the iPhone..? Doesn't seem worth it. I understand wanting the n5, I ordered it myself.. But I think like you likely said, maybe now is not the best time.

Posted via Android Central App

Yeah. I'm still gonna sell the iPad. I'm not using it too much these days, and the extra money would be nice.

benhmadison

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
I am actually probably going to be selling my iPad 4 because I'm finding myself not liking a 9.7 inch device anymore compared to my 7 inch nexus 7. So, I was thinking of waiting until anandtech and other reviewers do there thing and I get a better idea of the phones experience. Then I'll see if it's to my liking then ill use the money from the iPad sale. Then I'll use the nexus and see how it serves me, and if I like it, I'll sell the iphone.

I know this seems like a shameless fanboy plug but if you aren't impressed with the n5 battery you might consider the moto x. It's form factor is more on par with the iPhone and obviously like any android it works seamlessly with Google services. The battery is by far the best of any android device I've used. I am not trying to sway you away from the n5 as it looks great and if I had the extra money I'd have already ordered one to use along side my moto x. Just throwing a thought out there for you:)

Sent from my XT1058 using AC Forums mobile app

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech