- 11-01-2013, 07:28 PM #2
- 106 Posts
Re: World phone?
somebody correct me if i'm wrong, but it looks like the main issue is the lack of LTE international interoperability. e.g., the US N5 won't work on UK LTE networks.
Nexus 5 models 820 and 821: What's the difference? | Android Central
this is really too bad. one of the things I love about my N4 is the ability to take it back and forth between Europe and the U.S. and not be gimped on either side of the pond.
- 11-01-2013, 07:29 PM #3
- 11-02-2013, 11:59 AM #4
- By Channan in forum T-MobileReplies: 9Last Post: 11-21-2013, 12:37 PM
- By Love Divine in forum HTC OneReplies: 27Last Post: 11-04-2013, 08:01 PM
- By too lame to come up with a good username in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 11-02-2013, 09:46 AM
- By Andy847 in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 3Last Post: 11-01-2013, 09:00 PM
- By mat the trasher in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 11-01-2013, 05:46 PM