So my phone is 20 minutes away but I can't collect :(

angry english

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Ups has my phone and because it's not at the sorting office and at the hub I can't collect it, that really gets on my tits, its like the ultimate geek tease knowing I can just go grab it 20 mins away, but not able to!

Posted via Android Central App

mintirish

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
Ups has my phone and because it's not at the sorting office and at the hub I can't collect it, that really gets on my tits, its like the ultimate geek tease knowing I can just go grab it 20 mins away, but not able to!

What is the sorting office? Is this situation unique to your UPS branch, or is it UPS-wide policy.

I ask because my phone is about 15 minutes away and my branch has hours from 10-2 on Saturday. I am guessing I won't be able to pick it up though.

mintirish

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
Here is what the UPS website says about my local depot

OPEN SATURDAY FOR PACKAGE PICKUP PROVIDED A WILL CALL REQUEST IS MADE VIA WEB OR PHONE. WILL CALL REQUESTS MADE AFTER 7:00 PM LOCAL TIME FRIDAY WILL BE AVAILABLE MONDAY. A GOVERNMENT ISSUED PHOTO ID IS REQUIRED WHEN SHIPPING OR PICKING UP A PACKAGE AT A UPS CUSTOMER CENTER.

Looks like I'm not getting my phone today.

brac20

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
I ordered mine 10 minutes after it came on the play store and I'm still waiting on the dispatch email :-(