Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Where are the Nexus 5's shipping from? Can people chime in please

I'm curious where the nexus 5's are shipping from. Mine is due to ship tomorrow and I'm wondering if they're all shipping from the same location, or throughout the US/world.

Any feedback from where your phone shipped would be great, and maybe the state where it is going would also help.

Thanks

Default Re: Where are the nexus 5's shipping from? Can people chime in please

Mine has shipped from Louisville Kentucky. It's coming to me in New Jersey. I paid for expedited 2 day shipping, but that was on Thursday so it arrives on Monday.

Posted via Android Central App
    Thanked by:
    Higgs1 

I'm also showing Kentucky for mine. Shipped to Las Vegas.

Problem solved, problem staying solved!
    Thanked by:
    Higgs1 

Quote Originally Posted by Higgs1 View Post
    I'm curious where the nexus 5's are shipping from. Mine is due to ship tomorrow and I'm wondering if they're all shipping from the same location, or throughout the US/world.

Any feedback from where your phone shipped would be great, and maybe the state where it is going would also help.

Thanks
    I live in Indiana and it is shipping from Louisville. I think they are all shipping from Louisville b/c that is where UPS's hub is and google must have a dropship warehouse there.
    Thanked by:
    Higgs1 

Mine shipped from Louisville. I'm in Chicago.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk HD

Same here... Shipping to Maryland from Louisville, Kentucky

AC@Nexus4

FWIW, someone here said theirs was shipping from CA to Utah. I live in CA, and mine is coming from Louisville. Yeah, that makes sense.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Same as the Nexus 4 launch IIRC. Some coming from CA, some coming from KY.

KY to WI

Louisville Kentucky, to Fairborm Ohio, about 3 hour trip, phone has been sat 20 mins from my house since Friday night no collection allowed

Global Posts
    315 Global Posts
    ROM
    CyanogenMod

Mine shipping from Louisville, KY to Memphis, TN. I did standard delivery since it's really like 1 day ship time.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

KY-> TX 2 day shipping. Delivery scheduled to arrive Monday by 6pm

mines from Louisville -> MA

Global Posts
    91 Global Posts

From the nexus 4 last year Google contracts UPS to handle shipping logistics here in the US. UPS has a huge facility in Louisville, KY. That's where most of Google play nexus devices come from. My 1st gen nexus 7, nexus 4, and nexus 5 (being shipped) came from there.

FedEx > UPS

Global Posts
    1,329 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM 10 KANG

As others have mentioned, Google uses UPS out of Louisville for their shipments.

Mine shows currently at Louisville, KY USA. And i am shipping it to Edmonton Ab Canada.

Default Re: Where are the Nexus 5's shipping from? Can people chime in please

Quote Originally Posted by Higgs1 View Post

Thanks
    I guess its an old thread but I noticed no-one mentioned southern hemisphere orders (As/NZ) ship from Hong Kong.