- 71 Posts
Is something wrong with the vibrate function on my Nexus 5?
Just got my Nexus 5 this evening and wondering about the vibrate function. How does it compare to the Nexus 4? It is definitely different than my nexus 4.
On the Nexus 5 it is very loud and doesn't feel very strong. Hard to explain, but it sounds almost like pieces of paper are rubbing together. Is this what others are experiencing or is something with the vibration motor on mine?
- 11-06-2013, 12:00 AM #2
- 11-14-2013, 10:55 AM #3
- By Reece_said_what in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 4Last Post: 11-06-2013, 03:46 PM
- By jbmeicher in forum Moto XReplies: 4Last Post: 11-05-2013, 10:19 AM
- By hell911 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 11-05-2013, 10:17 AM
- By obiwan1 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-04-2013, 09:17 PM
- By BK_NY_RAY in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 11-04-2013, 07:58 PM