Nexus or note3, still can't decide?

andymacnexus

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
I've had my new nexus for 4 days now and it's great. But I still love the screen display on my note 3. I really want to stick to one phone however. I need to decide once and for all and keep one/sell the other.
Help and advice , what would you do?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using AC Forums mobile app

21stNow

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site
I would do what you said that you don't want to do and that's keep both of them.

Posted via Android Central App

pseudoware

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
Only the Nexus 5 let's you capture the everyday and the epic in fresh new ways.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

draconianchaos

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
But seriously I think there's a solid case for the note depending on your lifestyle long days at school or work. The nexus has the advantage of pure speed due to lack of bloat so the high end internals will shine.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using AC Forums mobile app

youngzayiles

Dec 17, 2009
Visit site
It depends... I wouldnt mind a nexus 5 but i think id find myself missing my battery life.... Going a day and a half easy on one charge is great.. Think the galaxy nexus left a bad taste in my mouth as far as battery life..

soma4society

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
I vote for you to keep both as well, unless doing so would mean you can't pay your rent or buy your daily helping of vegetables :)

Posted via Android Central App

maj71303

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
I've had my new nexus for 4 days now and it's great. But I still love the screen display on my note 3. I really want to stick to one phone however. I need to decide once and for all and keep one/sell the other.
Help and advice , what would you do?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using AC Forums mobile app

Keep the one that you feel will give you the most benefits in the long run and sell the other for beer and snacks. i.e if you can't decide which one to give up you're probably a Galaxy Note 3 user. May the phablet be with you.

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
You can't go wrong with either. But I would keep the Note 3 because of the bigger screen, bigger battery, s-pen, and expandable storage.

Scribbled on my Note 3, baddest smartphone on the planet.

Cyberguycpt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
I would keep the Nexus 5. Coming from someone that has had the Note 1 and Note 2 the size of the phone gets tiresome after awhile. You can definitely forget most one handed operations. For me I love a nice, beautiful, crisp screen and although the note 3 has a great screen the Nexus 5 has in my opinion a much better screen simply because it's not as big and has a higher PPI. But yeah it's a tough call because although most people don't like TouchWiz I actually enjoy some of the "gimmicks"(except for smart pause, it pauses even when I'm looking straight ahead...lol

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

andymacnexus

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Thanks everyone , I'm going to keep using nexus 5 for one more week then make final decision. I think I will stick with nexus, its great though that the competition gives us such great products .

mamartin89

Apr 28, 2013
Visit site
Thanks everyone , I'm going to keep using nexus 5 for one more week then make final decision. I think I will stick with nexus, its great though that the competition gives us such great products .

Great choice IMO

Posted via Nexus 5 Android Central App

zipro

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
I don't have the MyTouch and therefore don't know the answer to your question. I just wanted to say welcome to AC. I came from the Blackberry world and considered the 8900 also. Did you not like it or did you just want a change?

Just sold my N3. Just couldn't live with the ****-ugly touchwiz after having received the N5

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
szcad