Yep..I was almost late for class this morning too because my alarm didn't go off. The volumes are all maxed out and no sound what so ever. No ringtones..YouTube..nothing. I called Google and they're sending me a new one. Anyone else experiencing this?
    11-05-2013 07:56 AM
    Yeah mine is half the volume of my Note 3 and Moto X.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    11-05-2013 08:47 AM
    Yeah mine is half the volume of my Note 3 and Moto X.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    Im sure a lot of this stuff will be fixed by developers but right now the new N5 is going to be a paper weight for me. Im back on my note2 again and wont go back until thethering and sound issues are fixed.
    11-05-2013 08:58 AM
    Yep..I was almost late for class this morning too because my alarm didn't go off. The volumes are all maxed out and no sound what so ever. No ringtones..YouTube..nothing. I called Google and they're sending me a new one. Anyone else experiencing this?
    This sort of thing could easily be a problem caused by an app (nearly any app) which is not yet KitKat compatible. You need to ask yourself, what apps have you installed (or first-time accessed) between the time when everything worked fine and when it stopped working fine?

The same issues came up when the N4 was released with what was then a brand-new Android release.
    11-05-2013 09:58 AM
    This sort of thing could easily be a problem caused by an app (nearly any app) which is not yet KitKat compatible. You need to ask yourself, what apps have you installed (or first-time accessed) between the time when everything worked fine and when it stopped working fine?

The same issues came up when the N4 was released with what was then a brand-new Android release.
    This is true and it might very well be the alarm app by double twist. I deleted it and restarted the phone and it didn't fix the problem. The only other apps I still have that I installed are Goo.im, ES File, Hero of Many and Roundr.
    11-05-2013 10:14 AM
    This is true and it might very well be the alarm app by double twist. I deleted it and restarted the phone and it didn't fix the problem. The only other apps I still have that I installed are Goo.im, ES File, Hero of Many and Roundr.
    Well, I am always especially leery of games as they tend to make the most demands upon the hardware and OS.
    11-05-2013 10:25 AM
    FWIW, I recall earlier a problem with a Nexus 4 and a game that had an in-game Mute button. Problem was, it turned out that it didn't only mute the game, if you know what I mean...
    ludesleep likes this.
    11-05-2013 10:40 AM