Buying phone from T-Mobile?
Hi all. iPhone 5S user here, and I am very much interested in the Nexus 5. I am on AT&T though. Can I buy the phone from a T-Mobile store, and then take it to AT&T to activate it? If I buy it from a T-Mobile store, will it have the T-Mobile bloatcrap on the device?
- 11-05-2013, 02:25 PM #2
- 11-05-2013, 02:27 PM #4
- 199 Posts
- JellyBean! Franco Kernel
- 11-05-2013, 02:32 PM #6
- 3,158 Posts
Re: Buying phone from T-Mobile?
Yep, T-Mobile hasn't started selling it yet. Here's the T-Mobile page for the phone: . I'm fairly sure it's also been said that they will sell it in a similar fashion to the Nexus 4, meaning at a higher price than the Play Store.
Edit: I would also approach any sort of "good deal" Craigslist-type sales with caution, seeing as the device is still very new and in such high demand. If they're selling it at-cost and unopened, however, that's different and potentially worth buying. Just ensure you're getting the phone you're expecting to get, and in the condition you're expecting it to be in.If you had Google Glass, what's one thing you'd really want to use it for?
Softbricking be damned.
- 11-05-2013, 02:34 PM #7
- 11-05-2013, 04:26 PM #8
- By enomix in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 5Last Post: 11-22-2013, 02:37 PM
- By Dunc in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 8Last Post: 11-13-2013, 10:53 AM
- By hondaf17 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 8Last Post: 11-13-2013, 09:15 AM
- By zazazi in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 11-07-2013, 01:37 AM
- By eds817 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 5Last Post: 11-05-2013, 05:45 PM