Buying phone from T-Mobile?
Hi all. iPhone 5S user here, and I am very much interested in the Nexus 5. I am on AT&T though. Can I buy the phone from a T-Mobile store, and then take it to AT&T to activate it? If I buy it from a T-Mobile store, will it have the T-Mobile bloatcrap on the device?
- 11-05-2013, 02:25 PM #2
- 11-05-2013, 02:27 PM #4
- 216 Posts
- JellyBean! Franco Kernel
- 11-05-2013, 02:32 PM #6
Re: Buying phone from T-Mobile?
Yep, T-Mobile hasn't started selling it yet. Here's the T-Mobile page for the phone: Google Nexus 5 Release Date | Sign up for Nexus 5 updates | T-Mobile. I'm fairly sure it's also been said that they will sell it in a similar fashion to the Nexus 4, meaning at a higher price than the Play Store.
Edit: I would also approach any sort of "good deal" Craigslist-type sales with caution, seeing as the device is still very new and in such high demand. If they're selling it at-cost and unopened, however, that's different and potentially worth buying. Just ensure you're getting the phone you're expecting to get, and in the condition you're expecting it to be in.
- 11-05-2013, 02:34 PM #7
- 11-05-2013, 04:26 PM #8
- By DuncIT in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 9Last Post: 05-01-2014, 06:17 AM
- By zazazi in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 03-03-2014, 10:51 AM
- By enomix in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 5Last Post: 11-22-2013, 02:37 PM
- By hondaf17 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 8Last Post: 11-13-2013, 09:15 AM
- By eds817 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 5Last Post: 11-05-2013, 05:45 PM