Google Now Mistake
I was exploring Google Now and tapped the "i" button on the top right of a sports card. It then asks if you are interested in receiving more information about sports (or something to that extent). In a moment of "let's see what happens," I pushed no, and the cards went away shortly thereafter. Now I can't figure out how to get them back. I've tried clearing data for the Google Search app, but no luck.
Anyone have any ideas that may help?
Thanks in advance!
- 11-05-2013, 01:16 PM #2
- 11-05-2013, 06:13 PM #4
- 11-05-2013, 06:29 PM #6
Re: Google Now Mistake
Some of Now's configuration (say, notification preferences) is synced server-side along with the currently-relevant Now data which appears as cards. This is why clearing data may not restore these settings.
Perhaps try adding teams manually in Now > Settings > My Stuff > Sports. Once a relevant card shows up, use the 'i' button on said card to ensure your settings are correct.
Just my thoughts offhand, not sure if it'll completely undo that change.Ambassador Guides, Tips, and How-To's — Table of Contents
Softbricking be damned.
- By gm10 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Google EditionReplies: 3Last Post: 11-06-2013, 01:26 PM
- By cowboys703 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0Replies: 1Last Post: 11-05-2013, 02:31 PM
- By DirkBelig in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 5Last Post: 11-05-2013, 02:26 PM
- By pseudoware in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 3Last Post: 11-05-2013, 12:33 PM
- By nickjohn35 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 11-05-2013, 12:33 PM