Google Now Mistake
I was exploring Google Now and tapped the "i" button on the top right of a sports card. It then asks if you are interested in receiving more information about sports (or something to that extent). In a moment of "let's see what happens," I pushed no, and the cards went away shortly thereafter. Now I can't figure out how to get them back. I've tried clearing data for the Google Search app, but no luck.
Anyone have any ideas that may help?
Thanks in advance!
- 11-05-2013, 02:16 PM #2
- 11-05-2013, 07:13 PM #4
- 11-05-2013, 07:29 PM #6
Re: Google Now Mistake
Some of Now's configuration (say, notification preferences) is synced server-side along with the currently-relevant Now data which appears as cards. This is why clearing data may not restore these settings.
Perhaps try adding teams manually in Now > Settings > My Stuff > Sports. Once a relevant card shows up, use the 'i' button on said card to ensure your settings are correct.
Just my thoughts offhand, not sure if it'll completely undo that change.
- By gm10 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Google EditionReplies: 3Last Post: 11-06-2013, 02:26 PM
- By cowboys703 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0Replies: 1Last Post: 11-05-2013, 03:31 PM
- By DirkBelig in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 5Last Post: 11-05-2013, 03:26 PM
- By pseudoware in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 3Last Post: 11-05-2013, 01:33 PM
- By nickjohn35 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 11-05-2013, 01:33 PM