How to turn on Google Now Gmail Cards in Kit Kat 4.4?

sambao21

May 11, 2011
Visit site
I'm trying to find the setting on how to turn gmail cards on. I'm not sure if it's just on or what but I do not see the setting anymore in Google Now's settings. I only see "Sports teams", "Stocks", "Places", "Everything else" (which only has 4 settings, and gmail not being one of them).

Does anyone know how to turn this on?

I'm presuming it's not working because my package tracking cards haven't been showing up.

grooks

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
I'm trying to find the setting on how to turn gmail cards on. I'm not sure if it's just on or what but I do not see the setting anymore in Google Now's settings. I only see "Sports teams", "Stocks", "Places", "Everything else" (which only has 4 settings, and gmail not being one of them).

Does anyone know how to turn this on?

I'm presuming it's not working because my package tracking cards haven't been showing up.

Within Google Now go to Setting > Google Now (all cards) > Gmail cards then make sure Packages is checked.

sambao21

May 11, 2011
Visit site
In my Google now settings, I don't have "Google Now (all cards)" option. Does everyone else?

It has only Google Now (on and off switch), Phone search, Voice, Accounts & privacy, Notifications, Help & feedback.

That's all I see.

aco905

May 22, 2012
Visit site
You are correct sir. That is all I see it as well. I do not see an option for Gmail.

Posted via Android Central App

So Cold

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
I've never had luck with package tracking with Google now. It's found all of my flight info lately but not any package tracking (with my old note 2 running 4.3 and my new nexus).

So I'm not sure this is a settings issue. Or at least not a gmail setting.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

gone down south

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
In my Google now settings, I don't have "Google Now (all cards)" option. Does everyone else?

It has only Google Now (on and off switch), Phone search, Voice, Accounts & privacy, Notifications, Help & feedback.

That's all I see.

The Google Now line is also a link to the settings, just tap it.....

Sent from my Nexus 4 using AC Forums mobile app

prissysox

Trusted Member
Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
According to Google help site all Gmail links aren't working right now with Now

Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app

Last edited:

sambao21

May 11, 2011
Visit site
According to Google help site all Gmail links AR kept working right now with Now

Can you link to what you're referencing? I'm not sure I understand what "AR" stands for and thus throws off the meaning of your sentence for me.

prissysox

Trusted Member
Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
Can you link to what you're referencing? I'm not sure I understand what "AR" stands for and thus throws off the meaning of your sentence for me.

Sorry. Fixed it. Goggle Now isn't currently pulling any notifications from Gmail. The site didn't say why.

mamartin89

Apr 28, 2013
Visit site
I'm having issues with this too. Does anyone know when they will turn gmail cards back on?

Posted from my Nexus 5 via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad