- 11-07-2013, 06:38 AM #2
- 11-07-2013, 06:51 AM #3
Re: Mail App
it looks like they basically ported over the Gmail App and made an entirely new Email App with it. the UIs are very very very similar now - and that's a good thing. so go look at your Gmail App - and that's pretty much what the Email App looks like/functions like now - with some minor color/UI tweaks. it's great.
one thing confused me until i figured it out - to delete an Email Account you go into Settings-->Accounts in the main Apps Drawer. you do not delete an email account from within the Email app - you do it from the main phone Settings.
- 11-07-2013, 08:25 AM #5
- 11-25-2013, 04:20 PM #6
- 11-25-2013, 04:56 PM #7
Re: Mail App
I've been wondering about notifications from this app. It only seems to notify you when there aren't any other email notifications in the notification tray.
Example: If I receive three emails in a matter of a couple of minutes without opening the mail app or clearing the notification tray I only head one notification.
Does it work this way for others as well?
- 11-25-2013, 05:28 PM #8
- By ursa34 in forum Lenovo Android Tablet DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-04-2014, 01:07 AM
- By stalemate1 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 11-09-2013, 09:37 AM
- By cephas in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 2Last Post: 11-07-2013, 06:13 PM
- By stratosb in forum Android App InventorReplies: 2Last Post: 11-07-2013, 09:52 AM
- By dangerouspea in forum Android App InventorReplies: 1Last Post: 11-07-2013, 09:34 AM