Hi, I noticed that the "OK Google" stopped working from the home screen last night, and it no longer says "OK Google" in the box where it used to. I made sure that hotword recognition is still on, and my language is English (US). The only things I've done since I got the phone was root it using CF, then install nova launcher. I removed nova launcher and still had the problem though.
    11-08-2013 09:49 AM
    Mine also stopped working, and I can't figure out what I did. Mine is not rooted, and I haven't installed a new launcher, so I can't say for certain but I don't think those are part of your problem.

I just needed to reboot the phone and mine started working again.
    11-08-2013 09:56 AM
    Hi, I noticed that the "OK Google" stopped working from the home screen last night, and it no longer says "OK Google" in the box where it used to. I made sure that hotword recognition is still on, and my language is English (US). The only things I've done since I got the phone was root it using CF, then install nova launcher. I removed nova launcher and still had the problem though.
    If you haven't changed the original rom on the phone, I doubt it would have screwed things up. And since you already removed the launcher, that too is a bit strange.

One thing to note though is that the "Ok Google" text isn't always present on my home screen, and I haven't rooted my phone or anything.
    11-08-2013 09:57 AM