Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Any chance touchless controls a la Moto X could ever come to the Nexus 5?

This is really the one and only deal breaker for me right now about this phone. Could it ever make it to the phone with a software upgrade?

Default Re: Any chance touchless controls a la Moto X could ever come to the Nexus 5?

Yes there is a chance, the phones hardware supports it, but who knows if Google will add it or not.

Default Re: Any chance touchless controls a la Moto X could ever come to the Nexus 5?

I'm looking at https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...penMic.Pheonix

And at the moment, it might kill your battery, I feel, but however, it does say:

- Coming Soon: Screen off only listening to be used with Kitkat
    And I'm not sure what exactly that means, but it sounds like it might be optimized for the Nexus 5.

I'd like an app like Moto Assist, call it google assist. The sleep and driving function were really useful on the X.