Yes, apparently ART has a noticeable (positive) affect in battery life

angry english

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Speed wise art doesn't really add anything but I agree with the op regarding battery, its made a big difference

Posted via Android Central App

Amir47

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
WTF does this screen shot even mean? Is ART good or bad? OP nobody knows what you had before to compare so this screenshot tells us nothing

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
That doesn't mean 50% display time, it just means the display is using 50% of the battery. Tap on the screen block and it will tell you the time of screen on. That's what everyone wants to know, including me. ;)

Like this:

a4y2y9y7.jpg

Sent via The Big, Bad, Beautiful Note 3

mchockeyvette27

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
I thought it was self evident that this was good. Over 19 hours with over 50% display time and still 20% left.

I got what you meant man. I think it was pretty self explanatory too, but you could have still could have mentioned good or bad in there. Lol

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
I thought it was self evident that this was good. Over 19 hours with over 50% display time and still 20% left.

I figured that's what you meant but different users get different amount of time. I could probably easily get that with a rooted Nexus 5 running greenify so it's just good to know if you see an improvement over Dalvik. Thanks for the info.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair