These apps fail under ART

MBSMD

Feb 7, 2010
Visit site
Not an app, but I find my Wi-Fi connection to be unstable when running ART. It would drop its connection seemingly for no reason. Switched back to Dalvik and seems to be much more consistent.

Posted via Android Central App

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Simple Notepad crashes about every 1 to 2 weeks on my Nexus 5 since I switched to ART. (Apologies if I already posted this, I didn't check.)

Sent from my LG-LG870 using Tapatalk 2

Bront

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Not an app, but I find my Wi-Fi connection to be unstable when running ART. It would drop its connection seemingly for no reason. Switched back to Dalvik and seems to be much more consistent.

No problems like that on my end, sounds more like an issue unique to you than anything with ART.

greydarrah

May 5, 2010
Visit site

I've been running ART since Dec and have never had any wifi stability issues. Do you see this on any wifi (like home/office/coffee shop), or just in one primary location? If you see it everywhere, do you have one of those battery saving apps that's always turning stuff off?

MBSMD

Feb 7, 2010
Visit site
Weird. Happened everywhere on wifi with ART. The network will pause for seconds at a time during loading or time out. Doesn't occur at all with Davlik. It's not the phone locking up. Weird.

Crisdean

Apr 13, 2013
Visit site
What about the program LINE? Has this been fixed yet to work with ART? Before I switch over I want to make sure video calls etc. are now working.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol