Nexus 5 Email Folder Search

czemel

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

I am using the default email application with Android Kit Kat on my Nexus 5. I am using Microsoft Activesync service for Office 365. Whenever I need to move an email to a folder, it shows me the list of all my email folders without a search function. Its killing me because I have hundreds of folders so I am busy scrolling for quite a while before I can get to the folder in question to move the email to. I am wondering if there is an easier way to do this (ie some search function)?

I tried some of the other email Apps for Android and the only one that seems to come close is Touchdown, but with that I have the opposite problem. While it provides a search function for finding a folder, it doesn't show the full folder path. So if I have a subfolder called "support" that appears below a couple of parent folders and search for the word support, it will show me the support folders for each parents folder, but it won't show the parent folder it corresponds to.

Bottom line, for such a simple function I am wondering if anything out there that can do this. I just came from using a Blackberry Q10 so I took it for granted that I would be able to do the same.

Any help or tips would be greatly appreciated.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phantom3SE