Exchange issues

Petero1818

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
Am I the only one shocked that Google could release this phone with so many exchange issues apparent? Many people (like me) cannot set up an exchange account on the N5. For those who can set it up there are issues for many with inconsistent syncing, and contact sync not working properly. Business users need this to work, and to put the phone into use it has to work easily without issues. I am currently on the HTC One and it has no issues, nor have other Android devices, but this is my third nexus device and to be honest each has had issues.

nexusbandwagon

Nov 2, 2013
Visit site
Yea for the brief time that I had my Nexus 5, I was unable to sync Exchange properly (could get emails, but calendar and contacts would not sync) - I also tried doing IMAP but that didn't seem to work. When I get my replacement device, I might take it to IT at my work and see if they have any suggestions

madlaw1071

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Weird. My exchange is hosted by go daddy and I have no issues. Everything synching as it should. In fact, the N5 has the best exchange experience I've ever had since the native email app is like gmail.

y2whisper

Trusted Member
Apr 15, 2010
Visit site
I had similar issues on my N10 so I don't think its an issue with the N5 or kitkat. Havent tried the newer O365 settings yet to see if that makes a difference.