Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By laestrella
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

ROM

Default Notification sounds coming through speakers even with headphones plugged in??

Just wondering if this is a bug or intentional? Whenever I have my headphones plugged in and I get a text notification (or any notification really) the noise plays through my headphones and through my speakers on my N5. Is this intentional and is there any way to stop this? I only want the noise coming through my headphones when they're plugged in.

Default Re: Notification sounds coming through speakers even with headphones plugged in??

There may or may not be a way to adjust this setting, but my N5, and N4 as well, have always worked the way you described.
    Semper Fi
    I love my LG Nexus 5!
    Take better pictures with your cell phone camera...http://www.bigshotmoms.com/

ROM
    Evio2 and Clockwork mod

Default Re: Notification sounds coming through speakers even with headphones plugged in??

I actually prefer this functionality because I tend to rest my phone down with the headphones still plugged in.

Posted via Android Central App

Not a bug try Sound About from the play store. Are you using wired headsets?

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk 4
    Thanked by:
    nmccready likes this.

Global Posts
    5 Global Posts

Thanks for Sound About! It is working fantastically! Finally after years of hating this!