- 26 Posts
Is there an option to get a different (better) call log / contact list than the default? On the GS3, clicking a call log would open up the contact info instead of dialing. Long pressing gave actual options.
The N5 feels as if its extremely generic bare bones no options.
Last edited by Incitatus; 11-15-2013 at 07:51 AM.
- 11-15-2013, 02:59 PM #2
- 2,650 Posts
Re: Call Log
Use a 3rd party app which is essentially what the GS3 had.Pat
Nook Color - CM10.1 ( Jelly Bean 4.2.2) on eMMC
Google Galaxy Nexus - stock Jelly Bean 4.3
Galaxy Nexus 10 - stock KitKat 4.4.2
Galaxy Nexus 7 (2nd Generation) - stock KitKat 4.4.2
Nexus 5 - stock KitKat 4.4.2
- 11-15-2013, 03:06 PM #3
- 52 Posts
Re: Call Log
When you first open the dialer/phone the screen that shows is the shortcut view. It has the most recent contact at the top and the rest are your favorite/starred contacts and the most frequent contacts. To get to the actual call log, click the clock symbol at the bottom right. In there clicking the contact will bring up log details. Clicking the contact image will pop up the contact details, just like it does on any screen, including the initial dialer screen.
- By jkrezdorn in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 6Last Post: 02-19-2014, 11:13 AM
- By John Alden Meade in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 01-21-2014, 03:11 PM
- By flyinb501 in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 5Last Post: 11-19-2013, 10:01 AM
- By Austin_tacious in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 8Last Post: 11-15-2013, 12:15 PM
- By xkellettx in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 11-14-2013, 12:20 PM