- 356 Posts
Google Nexus 5 - Speaker Defect or Design?
I've been reading reviews saying that the speaker on the Nexus 5 has low volume output. I checked a display model at Best Buy, and that one also had a weak speaker. Do you think this is a defect that will be fixed, or is this an intentional design choice?
- 11-15-2013, 09:53 AM #2
- 11-15-2013, 09:14 PM #3
- 11-16-2013, 05:40 PM #4
- 401 Posts
Re: Google Nexus 5 - Speaker Defect or Design?
Just read a post on xda that declared a hardware flaw. Some guy took apart the n5 and found glue covering part of the speaker which muffled it. I think they stated it didn't affect all phones. But there could also be a software issue cause I also have variating volume levels on different apps.
Posted via Android Central App
- By arjen82 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 5Last Post: 11-21-2013, 09:53 AM
- By dragoro in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 9Last Post: 11-16-2013, 08:09 PM
- By paofelix21 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 11-16-2013, 10:40 AM
- By Islandhitman in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 4Last Post: 11-15-2013, 11:50 AM
- By viditj in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 2Last Post: 11-15-2013, 09:37 AM