Stock Chrome browser vs Chrome Beta - What is best to use?

RickInHouston

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone have a real reason for a preference over these two?

I've been using the Beta version with my Nexus 4 for the past year and have 'gotten used to it'. I've disabled the stock Chrome browser.

Is one any better than the other? I've googled a chrome vs chrome beta but don't get any good hits.

EnigmaticPsychotic

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
I've been doing the same and I honestly can't tell a difference. I've never really had a problem with Beta outside of a couple of crashes here and there. But then again I had the same issue with Dolphin as well.

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
chrome beta comes with features and performance improvement which will later be pushed to chrome every 6 weeks.

This cycles like this every 6 week

RickInHouston

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Oh, and I do like how my favorites are listed line by line (in beta) instead of as an icon with a name like in stock. That's the only real difference I can tell right off the bat.

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Oh, and I do like how my favorites are listed line by line (in beta) instead of as an icon with a name like in stock. That's the only real difference I can tell right off the bat.

also since its beta it might have more bugs compared to chrome stable.. that's the whole purpose of beta. people who use it find bugs and google will fix it before the complete chnage is pushed to stable chrome

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma