Vibrate problems.

slik6996

Jul 28, 2012
Visit site
My nexus 5 is flawless. I have not dropped it once or anything. But now all of a sudden vibrate no longer works at all. Its turned on in settings and everything. Everything else is good. Debating if I should get a replacement device or just suck it up. What do you guys think? And factory reset did not fix it.

thehabsonice

Oct 16, 2013
Visit site
My nexus 5 is flawless. I have not dropped it once or anything. But now all of a sudden vibrate no longer works at all. Its turned on in settings and everything. Everything else is good. Debating if I should get a replacement device or just suck it up. What do you guys think? And factory reset did not fix it.

Is it that it really does not work at all or it's very minimal. I don't know if all the nexi are like this but I can barely feel mine when it vibrates! Regardless, you should contact google they should replace it for you.

slik6996

Jul 28, 2012
Visit site
It does not work at all I downloaded an app to test it and I got nothing. I'm just debating if I should get a new device or just live without it. Haha idk what to do.

jev425

Aug 24, 2013
Visit site
It does not work at all I downloaded an app to test it and I got nothing. I'm just debating if I should get a new device or just live without it. Haha idk what to do.

I would restart the phone(will erase everything on the phone) to how it came and see if that does the trick. If not I would call google and get it replaced.

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Yes.

With a phone this new if a factory rest does not fix it I would ask for a replacement.

Sorry, I was asking the OP is haptic feedback was working for him. Seems they testing vibrating maybe for notification. I was just curious is haptic feedback also not working at all for them. Not sure if this was included in their testing.

slik6996

Jul 28, 2012
Visit site
Heptic feedback is also not working. Nothing at all. The motor is probably bad. Idk. Been trying to figure it out all day.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress