- 11-15-2013, 05:49 PM #2
- 11-15-2013, 06:07 PM #3
- 37 Posts
Re: help with Google now
I see behaviour as pranxx describes it.
To be honest, it seems like an odd design decision - mildly irritating. I suppose I could just disable Google now, but I will give it more of a chance, and hope I get better at not accidentally invoking it.
- 11-16-2013, 10:13 AM #5
- 11-17-2013, 01:56 AM #6
- By Daniel Ratcliffe in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 10Last Post: 03-27-2014, 12:31 AM
- By shivam96 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 6Last Post: 12-28-2013, 08:11 PM
- By FaiqT in forum ASUS Transformer Pad TF701Replies: 14Last Post: 11-23-2013, 04:59 PM
- By Mimz921 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 5Last Post: 11-16-2013, 08:34 AM
- By Vaas in forum Moto XReplies: 2Last Post: 11-15-2013, 04:24 PM