Nexus 5 is just so beautiful to look at

onthecouchagain

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
The front? Gorgeous. The back? Not so much, in my opinion. The back feels like a black void of nothingness. I love the soft matte feeling though, but not the design really.

ManInTheBox10

Oct 25, 2013
Visit site
I think the Nexus 4 looks like it belongs in the hands of a 13 year old girl personally. The Nexus 5 is much more professional looking.

Posted via Android Central App

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Checked out the 5 today at Sprint. Really like the feel and looks pretty decent too. They also said it would be 49$ on black Friday with upgrade.

Sent from my HTCONE using AC Forums mobile app

JeffDenver

Banned
May 3, 2010
Visit site
The front of the phones uni-body design that matches the matte black side edges make this phone really nice to look at.
Does anyone else agree this is the best looking phone ever? or is it just me?
I am definitely digging the minimalist look. And I am so happy that back glass is gone.

Ikeman90

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
I don't think the N5 I'd ugly not by a long shot but the n4 was just stunning to me.

Posted via Android Central App via the shiny new Nexus 5 and a half

JeffDenver

Banned
May 3, 2010
Visit site
BTW Nexus 4s charger can't charge Nexus 5. I plugged Nexus 4 charger and left for the night 19% total charge.

Your charger is broken then. Mine charges the Nexus 5 normally.

The chargers use a generic standard. There is nothing special about the Nexus 4 charger. It's just a regular USB charger.

return_0

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I have mixed opinions on whether the N5 or N4 looks better. I prefer the styling of the Nexus logo on the N5, but I prefer the orientation of the logo on the N4. I prefer the subtle camera on the N4, but I don't like how the N4's flash looks. The soft-touch probably feels better, but I really like the look of the glass back on the N4. And while both have sleek fronts, I prefer the earpiece style of the N4. Overall, though, I think both are really nice-looking, sleek phones. IMO the only phone with a nicer-looking back is the Moto X, while I think the N4 and N5 are unbeaten in the sleekness of the front.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech