Nexus 5 or two Moto G's

briankariu

May 8, 2012
Visit site
So am really stuck,
I bought the nexus 5 16gig (although its yet to get to me all the way in Kenya) and I got a real tongue lashing from my better half for wasting money. Also, the significant other is using a nokia dumb phone after she got mugged and lost her HTC a few months ago.
So after seeing the Moto G, am a bit confused. Should I take two Moto G's instead of one nexus 5?!
Also I looked at my usage stats. Am not using any graphics intensive apps. Probably the most is asphalt 8. Lots of candy crush (of course) and I do not need that much space considering I had more than 6gigs free on my nexus 4.
What do you think? Can the moto G play?

MERCDROID

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
So am really stuck,
I bought the nexus 5 16gig (although its yet to get to me all the way in Kenya) and I got a real tongue lashing from my better half for wasting money. Also, the significant other is using a nokia dumb phone after she got mugged and lost her HTC a few months ago.
So after seeing the Moto G, am a bit confused. Should I take two Moto G's instead of one nexus 5?!
Also I looked at my usage stats. Am not using any graphics intensive apps. Probably the most is asphalt 8. Lots of candy crush (of course) and I do not need that much space considering I had more than 6gigs free on my nexus 4.
What do you think? Can the moto G play?

I say, sell the Nexus 5 and get two Moto G's. That way, you both get a new phone and you're back in good graces with your better half.

A happy wife... You know the rest, brother :D

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Mobile Nations mobile app

briankariu

May 8, 2012
Visit site
I say, sell the Nexus 5 and get two Moto G's. That way, you both get a new phone and you're back in good graces with your better half.

A happy wife... You know the rest, brother :D

Women. Cant live with them, cant leave without them.
Since the moto G is launching in January, I will sell the n5 here in Kenya for much $$$, then get 2 moto G's and have enough left over to pay the rent. Much ideas, no? :D

MERCDROID

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Women. Cant live with them, cant leave without them.
Since the moto G is launching in January, I will sell the n5 here in Kenya for much $$$, then get 2 moto G's and have enough left over to pay the rent. Much ideas, no? :D

Sounds good to me, lol. I'm sure, that'll sound great to her. You really can't go wrong with the Moto G. If the experience is anything like the Moto X, then you'll be getting more than your money's worth.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC