Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Haalcyon
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    48 Global Posts

Default nexus 5 exchange

a lot of you are exchanging your phone for one reason or another wifi ,cell reception, low volume speaker I think we would all love to know if the exchange fixed the problem so if you could post why you sent it in and if it was fixed it might help others thinking of sending theirs in
    Thanks
    Google Nexus 5

Global Posts
    6,323 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM 10.2

Default Re: nexus 5 exchange

Hmmm...I haven't had any issues with my Nexus 5, that I've noticed. Perhaps I need to look closer. ...but I don't want anything to be amiss with it. It seems pretty perfect. I want to believe that it is perfect. Why'd ya have to go an raise some doubt?
    Live long and prosper.

sMt73 likes this.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    48 Global Posts

sorry lol
    Google Nexus 5

Global Posts
    106 Global Posts

I have not heard anything on this, and two of my buddies have had theirs for almost two weeks now, and are still in the honeymoon phase with their N5's, so I doubt any flaws would be noticed.

Well I sent mine in because the camera lens cover fell off, then I noticed other things such as 3 tiny stuck green pixels on the screen, very loose power button that would constantly make noise as I touched the screen.

I felt as if my replacement was possibly refurbished.. and the first thing I noticed was a huge stuck green pixel, a blue, and a red all in the bottom left area of the phone. The green one is so bright and noticeable I just don't think I could stand it. I called for a refund but I was thinking of trying a 3rd replacement and hoping for the best because I really do love the phone..

Global Posts
    6,323 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM 10.2

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle Nicole View Post
    Well I sent mine in because the camera lens cover fell off, then I noticed other things such as 3 tiny stuck green pixels on the screen, very loose power button that would constantly make noise as I touched the screen.

I felt as if my replacement was possibly refurbished.. and the first thing I noticed was a huge stuck green pixel, a blue, and a red all in the bottom left area of the phone. The green one is so bright and noticeable I just don't think I could stand it. I called for a refund but I was thinking of trying a 3rd replacement and hoping for the best because I really do love the phone..
    Wow.

Nexuscillin V
    Live long and prosper.