Straight Talk Warranty...?

ChadMcRad

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
I've been 15 pages deep in this forum and I haven't seen this question asked so sorry if I missed it.

I recently ordered a Nexus 5 from Google Play a couple days ago ( I am currently using the GNEX on Verizon) And well I'm leaving Verizon in December and straight talk seems like the best option given AT&T is pretty good in my area and being a college student saving money is the route I'm trying to go. Now I'm pretty decent with my phone other than probably being intoxicated..Go figure haha Now with my GNEX I had a case but never used it... then happened to put it on finally to further protect my phone and what do ya know.. I drop it with my case on and my phone happened to crack (YAY) I usually like to go naked with my phones but i did purchase Spigen Neo Hybrid case just in case.

So with that info given i was wondering how does one go about warranty for the GN5..? given the straight talk situation.. Can I go through squaretrade or what would you folks recommend?

Thanks in advance!

mr.wizard

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Any warranty claims should be handled by LG, although Google does handle some (from what I've read)

For insurance on prepaid and other MVNO's, lots of folks use squaretrade.

Needless to say, you're on your own for insurance

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad