Nexus 5 LED won't work.
I received my Nexus 5 yesterday and can't seem to get the LED notification light to function. Pulse Notification light is checked in settings. It doesn't light at all when an email or text is received or even when its plugged in charging.
Any help greatly appreciated.
- 11-19-2013, 01:27 PM #2
- 11-19-2013, 01:54 PM #4
Re: Nexus 5 LED won't work.
If in the main phone settings, you enabled the LED and if you enabled Light Flow in the Notifications area and it still won't work, I would give Google a call and see if they have a trouble shooting idea or get yourself in for a new device.
- 12-23-2013, 01:23 PM #5
- 12-23-2013, 01:31 PM #6
- 12-24-2013, 11:58 AM #7
- By ryancell in forum Sprint Galaxy NexusReplies: 7Last Post: 11-22-2013, 08:55 AM
- By allyg77 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 2Last Post: 11-20-2013, 11:37 AM
- By davidwright5014 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 2Last Post: 11-19-2013, 02:07 PM
- By jev425 in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 1Last Post: 11-19-2013, 02:02 PM
- By tanyet in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 11-19-2013, 01:16 PM