"Blackerry Hub" type module for Nexus 5?

pbc

Nov 3, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys,

Coming from a BB Q10 which had a "blackberry hub" whereby you could see all emails/notifications, etc in one easy email type folder (And select whether you wanted to see all, or a specific email or twitter acct etc).

Trying to setup my work email and calendar on this while also using my personal emails/twitter account, etc.

For those of you who understand what I'm referring to, is there a similar app and/or existing functionality within the Nexus 5? Found it extremely efficient in the BB, and am struggling with the new OS on the Android which I'm sure I'll eventually get used to!

Thx

turbodmac

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site
Doesn't the notification shade act the same as the blackberry hub?

Posted via Android Central App

The hub in BB10 contains everything, all email accounts, twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, SMS, everything. It's all accessed by a simple swipe, like an inverted L. You can prioritize the inbox, color code it, and respond to everything from one spot. It has its quirks but once you get used to it, it's quite handy. I missed it at first but quite like the drop down notification with the ability to delete an email right from there.

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463