Considering a switch from the Galaxy Note 2 to Nexus 5...

dirtyjudo

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
Hi. I'm getting tired of hitting update just to check if I have been blessed with 4.3 when other phones are getting 4.4. I am considering the Nexus 5. Has anyone else switched from a Sprint Note 2 to Nexus 5? How was it?

Posted via Android Central App

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Re: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 to Nexus 5

Hi. I'm getting tired of hitting update just to check if I have been blessed with 4.3 when other phones are getting 4.4. I am considering the Nexus 5. Has anyone else switched from a Sprint Note 2 to Nexus 5? How was it?

Posted via Android Central App
If you can deal with a smaller screen and no S-Pen, then there shouldn't be much of an issue liking the Nexus 5 experience over the Note. Of course, personal preference varies, so you might want to head over to the local Sprint store and use a Nexus 5 to get a feel for the device.

JeffDenver

Banned
May 3, 2010
Visit site

You won't get a removable battery or SD. But you will get vanilla android, a better camera (IMO), and a much faster CPU.

My sister has a Note 2 though and loves it. If you need a big screen, I'd say get a Note 3 instead. The Note 3 matches the Nexus in every way pretty much.

DbleK55

May 2, 2011
Visit site

I had a Note 2 and switched. Loved the big screen but decided I was in need for a change. I had my Note rooted and was getting a little tired of changing Rom's. There is no reason for me to go back to the Note.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar